We recommend that for your very first safari you should choose Kenya, in East Africa, for these reasons:
- Wide choice of International Airlines for daily flights to Nairobi with competitive fares and direct flights from New York.
- Good range of international hotels in Nairobi for first or last night before or after the safari.
- Excellent parks, reserves and wildlife conservancies with huge variety of wildlife and good choice of excellent safari camps and lodges.
- Easy access to the best-known wildlife parks in Africa by daily scheduled light aircraft flights from Nairobi.
- Friendly, hospitable people who speak English and who welcome visitors.
- Good standards of service in hotels and long tradition of looking after overseas visitors.
- Opportunity to have a beach holiday after safari at Kenya’s coast or in Zanzibar.
- Add-ons available to Rwanda, Uganda or Tanzania in combination with a Kenya safari.
TwicsyJune 20, 2022
I was suggested this website by my cousin. I’m not sure whether or not this submit is written through him as nobody else understand such exact approximately my trouble.
You are amazing! Thanks!